Monday, November 12, 2012

Stud Muffin!

Hey everyone!

Coming at you with a quick post here.  I recently DIYed some studs on a denim shirt.  So yaay for studs! ;)


It was real easy and quick.  All I did was go to a hobby store and buy some iron on studs, I arranged them on the shirt and ironed them on.  It worked really good and it was super fast.  The whole thing took about half an hour. it was a fun little project and I'm quite satisfied with how it turned out.  The shirt is from the mens section at C&A.

I really love this skirt too because it has a leather like illusion even though it is just a shiny fabric that tricks your eye.  I thought the Skull ring clutch gave the whole outfit the edge it needed, it's just so freaking amazing, it's still one of my favorite clutches even though I've had it for over a year already.

Shirt: C&A. Skirt: Primark. Belt and ring: H&M.  Clutsch: Ann Christine

Also I would love for those of you who haven't voted yet to go vote for my blog (NUMBER 86) and help me win a trip to Full Figured Fashion Week in London.  It would be an absolute dream come true for me.  Thank you in advance and I'll have a giveaway once it's all over as a little "thank you" for voting.
Just click on the Image below slecet number 86 and you did it! :)

navabi Curvy Blog Award 2012
Hope you guys are having a good monday so far.

Over and out,
Anita Riot

17 comments:

Katrin said...

Awww I wanna do this so much, but first I need a denim shirt >___< And I can't find one that is not to expensive and in the right denim color.
I love you bright lips, super great outfit and beautiful girl <3

annikaherz said...

ohja sehr schön! gefällt mir gut!

The Canon Girl said...

Of course I already voted for you a gazillion years ago because you're awesome sauce <3 and that first picture of you, SHAZAM. Gosh you're such a babe. Love the pops of bright color with your lipstick and ring. And lord knows I love everything studded! Great DIY!

Borjana said...

Obozavam kozu i denim zajedno!;)
xx
B.

Unknown said...

I am swooning over this entire outfit. the top is perfection, the skirt is perfection, the lip color is perfection...just YES!!!

xoxo
Shay

Jen said...

PERFECT!!
<3

Unknown said...

Hotness! I love this skirt, I've been dying to nab a similar skirt. I love the iron on studs too, I have been trying to find some iron on studs. I'm off to vote for you right now love.

<3Honeysuckelle

Morgaine said...

love this outfit! the shirt looks amazing and your lipstick is lovely :) xxxx

Ileana said...

Love that shirt ...and ur earrings ^^
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Krista said...

God you are adorable and I love what you did to this shirt! This outfit is a bit metal and I love that...BTW you could totally rock the hot pink docs...you know you could!

Unknown said...

Great idea! The shirt came out great and it's cool to know there are ideas that you can literally throw together an hour before you leave and you'll still look great. I also enjoy how you rock the jean and leather-look together. I wouldn't have thought to pair them. Adding the bright lip just makes it super perfect.

Fashionthrougthravel said...

The shirt looks really great, so cool that you adorned it all by yourself :)
I see you'e on 8th place currently in the competition, fingers crossed!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

very nice look! I love the demin shirt but rocked ti so well so I love it even more. fab skirt!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!
Love that clutch!

Found you on the navabi voting page,
now following you on Bloglovin xx

http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

lasophia said...

The end result is awesome. I have never heard of iron on studs, I wish I had because the other kind hurt haha. Im such a wimp. I love the look of studding but hate the work.

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just stumbled on your blog and I love it! You have amazing style!!! xx

Kathryn said...

Pretty face! - DIY rules