Thursday, April 17, 2014

Street Styler Dagmar

In my last post I wrote about a reading that was held at a plus-size boutique in Vienna called Stor>

While there I met a few stylish ladies who I asked to be part of my on-going Street Style project on this blog. I was really happy they agreed to be part of it, the first of the two that I am going to present is Dagmar.

I noticed Dagmar because of her stylish outfit, i love the golden print on her dress and the accessories she wore with it!

Thank you for being part of my street stylers Dagmar! Information about where to find the items are at the bottom of the photo.

Dress: Monsoon. Cardi: Second hand. Earrings: H&M. Shoes: Nine West from Dubai

There you have it folks! Big thanks to Dagmar!

And as always thanks for stopping by! 

xx
Anita

No comments: