Monday, September 22, 2014

Vienna Fashion Week Highlights

Hey guys!

I'm here to report the hightlights of Fashion Week Vienna. Late, but still, better than never.

I didn't attend all of fashion week, so I got some of the information from other media sites who reported on it. I attended the fashion week on Sunday, the last day of Fashion week, because I was in Berlin, German the entire week and only got back in time to catch the last day of shows.  If you would like a more in-depth report, check out my article in The Local.

„The fashion week in Vienna is one of the only fashion event that carries so much importance for the designers, fashion lovers and for the fashion scene in itself“ - Claus Tyler during my chat with him at this years fashion week.  



Here are some of my favorite looks, Enjoy.

Susane Bisovsky

© VIENNA.at/Michael Hedl


Calisti

©Thomas Lerch

Fernanda Fernandes

©Thomas Lerch

Miklosko

©Thomas Lerch

Tiberius
©Thomas Lerch

Szimon+Rosenthal
Credit: Petra Gschwendtner | Pixi mit Milch

Draskovits

©Thomas Lerch

Pattric Boyle

©Thomas Lerch

Lakwilai



GON presented by AFA
©Thomas Lerch

Franziska Michael



-fin-

Vienna fashion week had a great run this year. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Thanks for stopping by!

xx

Anita 

2 comments:

Krista said...

You started the post with one of most favorite women Susanna Biovsky, those thigh highs as hot! I would have loved this! Thanks for sharing.
Xxoo

Unknown said...

Wowza! The first 4 looks are amazing!